PUBLIC (FREE) Workshops
FOR: coaches and players…but reserve your seat FIRST
by EMAILING: Pam@gotoif.org
Schedule of workshop locations and dates are listed below!
Workshop information and materials needed:
1) Workshops are 6.5 hours long; From 8a – 2:30p and please BRING your lunch.
2) Complete PARTS A), B), & C) :
A) Common Palette lessons #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 14, 16, and 17
B) Bring your built REM (from Common Palette #3)
C) Watch these power points (coaches and players)
- The Event: RoboRAVE International 2013
- The Challenges: RoboRAVE International 2013
- - Jousting Challenge (new 2013)
- - Robotovate® Challenges (new 2013)
- Connections to Math Common Core State Standards
NOTE: All common palettes are on the Lego MINDSTORMS Education Programming CD V2.1.6
- Don’t have Lego MINDSTORMS Education Programming CD V2.1.6?
- We’ll have it for sale at our WORKSHOPS for $50/copy;
- OR $60/copy from our office + S&H (V2.1.6 sells for $79.95 from Lego Education) — ONLY 20 CD’s in stock!
NOTE: Additional information is available on our Resources Page
- Be modified to carry 2 light sensors & 1 ultrasonic;
- Follow a line;
- Navigate a T-intersection, (Middle School division or higher)
- See and stop at a tower;
- Deliver payload; (gravity fed)
- Back up and turn around.