For Coaches and Players
- Attend a workshop in Albuquerque or Las Cruces in November or January. Next workshops:
Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
MC Eleganté Hotel
2020 Menaul NE
Find out more here.
Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013
Thomas and Brown Hall (EE building, Room 204)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- BEFORE coming, prep yourself and your players with these questions:
- Are you working with Lego NXT Mindstorms? We will be teaching with this robot, unless otherwise stated.
- Do you have kits yet? If you need one, let us know. (Email email@example.com.)
- If you have kits, consider building your robots BEFORE the workshop. This will give you more time to work on programming. Discuss this with your facilitator.
- Do you have the Lego Educational NXT kit (code # 9797) or the Lego NXT kit (code # 8547)? They are different kits! We work with the Lego Educational NXT kit – #9797.
- Do you have the current Lego MINDSTORMS Educational Programming CD V2.16? We have a limited number for sale @ $50/copy.
- Do you have an extra black & white light sensor (we use it in the robot design for line following)?
"Dear Roborave Workshop facilitators, I just wanted to take a minute and express appreciation ... this is an excellent investment in time and resources. I will be calling my first robotics club meeting after school this week!"
Additional information on our Resources Page.
Need more information? call us at 505.867.2007 (Albuquerque area) or 888.527.2007 (toll free)